Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mary's Update 7-10-11

Mary's bloodwork came back good so she is still at home. Turned out not to have any infection. The rash and swelling are driving her crazy though. She is also becoming chilled at times and when she isn't cold she just sits and shakes like she is coming apart. Face, feet and hands are alternating swelling up real bad. Her whole body is red and extremely dried out, her skin is peeling off in flakes all over which she really is bothered by.
 
Windford

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you made it home - bet it was like a brand new home since you have been in the hospital so long - the rash they are talking about is almost like poison ivy rash?? hope they find something for you soon - it's like when I had smallpox and itched scars on my face!! As always I think of you often ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Aunt Mary, we're all thinking about you!

    -Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad she is home and hope that she gets to feeling better soon. You'll are in my thoughts and prayers. Love You Brenda Oliphant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary France,
    I am so glad your numbers are up and you are feeling better. I have been thinking of you alot lately and saying prayers everyday for you speedy recovery. Know you are loved very much.
    Mary Anne (Eckstein) Smith

    ReplyDelete