Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Update for Mary 10/19/11

Still fighting fevers and infections. She has not been making any progress on her breathing in the last three days and her heart rate and respirations continue to run high. So early this morning they moved her to Intensive Care and put a tube down into the lung and they have sedated her to keep her from pulling it out. She is calm of course and her rates have come down to correct level. They are scheduling a bronchoscope today at 1:00 PM to irrigate the lung and collect material to find out what type of infection it is so they can hit it with the correct antibiotic. She of course cannot talk or recognize anyone in the room. She also still has the infection in the blood stream which will be dealt with when they get her breathing better. Will update when I find out more.
 
Windford

2 comments:

  1. Come on Mary...fight, fight, fight...I know you can do it! I'm sending many prayers to you Mary and all your family. Love and miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your on my heart and in my prayers.I trust the the Lord to do His great healing power in you! He is with you every step of this journey! XOXO

    ReplyDelete